Ricky Martin is Gay!

M2

Guest Rubber_Side_Down

Some chick I know on Facebook posted that it took a lot of courage for him to come out. WTF? How much courage does it take when the entire rest of the world figures it out before you do?

In other news, the Pope is Catholic!

I thought the Pope shits in the woods, and bears are catholic?

This is hilarious, my wife is crushed by the news; but I am laughing my ass off!

Admit it, M2. Your wife is pretending to be crushed by the news; secretly, she only ever said she liked him because she knew it pissed you off. beer.gif

I thought the Pope shits in the woods, and bears are catholic?

Reminds me of an episode of the Young Ones, where one copper is telling another he got into a fight with his girlfriend. He said she got mad because he made some crack about the Pope. The other copper tells him he's an idiot, he know's his girlfriend is Catholic; to which the first copper replies, "Yeah, I knew she was Catholic, but I didn't know the Pope was!" :moon:

Admit it, M2. Your wife is pretending to be crushed by the news; secretly, she only ever said she liked him because she knew it pissed you off. beer.gif

Not even close, Steve-o! Been telling the wife for years he was a poof, but she never believed it. She hates it when I'm right! :mosh:

Reminds me of an episode of the Young Ones, where one copper is telling another he got into a fight with his girlfriend.... Been telling the wife for years he was a poof, but she never believed it. She hates it when I'm right! :mosh:

I love how Bentwaters (or was it Woodbridge?) has left you speaking a little 'English' English!. Nice one, mate!