5th SOF truth?

Guest CharlieDontSurf

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the 5th SOF truth should be added?

• Yes
    • No

I like how everyone knows - in great detail - what is happening at the 73rd. You embarrass yourselves.

Uhm, I don't think anyone in this thread is embarassed, especially considering that some of us have been over to the 73rd to teach the new guys CAS.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BD,

I am not trying to be flippant,

I don't take it as such, an outsider's question got a straight forward answer, thanks.

In my opinion the W's will start with a gun, not a wizz-bang GPS wonder weapon.

This isn't the order I read for Harvest Hawk, which is why I went that direction. I assumed (we all know where that leads) the AF and MC would be playing nice given the similar intentions.

The CAS environment (especially when you are using the gun), is a very dynamic thing with lots of people running around on the ground and it takes a lot of practice and training to understand the fight,

This I fully understand given the limited role we play in ECAS and my more recent experience actually shooting.

ZING! Right in the ol' Ground Control Station. When did this become a UAV issue? It must hurt where you pee.

And that is not even funny, your mom is no joke!

You are judging something that has never been tried...kinda the definition of speculative and "pre". Maybe you will be right. Who knows. I just hope you are not.

Dude, you cannot be serious. You are coming across as THE biggest a-hole on this site, and there are plenty of others. The biggest really goes to someone special, someone like you. Congratulations idiot, you and your "CAS expertise" have really found all the nooks and crannies to explore about this issue.

Bring out the TF radar and 50 cal gun boys, Boxhead has it all figured out!!

You're a joke.

I know how difficult this is for guys in the Whiskey, and yes a lot of people have and are trying to help. In my opinion, once they start shooting, they will not go back to TF.

Absolutely agree. Once the shooting starts, LL altogether gets thrown out the window, along with AD and infil/exfil.

Guest CharlieDontSurf

Uhm, I don't think anyone in this thread is embarassed, especially considering that some of us have been over to the 73rd to teach the new guys CAS.

Oh so you're not actually IN the 73d you just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Riiiiight...how silly of those actually in the squadron everyday to think we might actually know what is going on in our squadron, vice the rumblings of rumor mill vomit that Jimmy was refering to. I'd be surprised if "some of us" is you, considering the ignorance (on what is actually going on) displayed just in your posts on this thread.

I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night but I have seen Boxhead hammered several times at the VFW steak and karoke night, that's got to count for something.

LJ,

YOU are calling someone else an asshole on this thread??? WOW. It'd be nice if you displayed half the class that CH and others do, you know, being all seasoned AFSOC veteran and all.

edit:clarity

Edited by CharlieDontSurf

Dude, you cannot be serious. You are coming across as THE biggest a-hole on this site, and there are plenty of others.

Go big or go home. Been my motto for a long time.

Congratulations idiot, you and your "CAS expertise" have really found all the nooks and crannies to explore about this issue.

Never once did I even come close to claiming expertise...just a hope that folks are helping the 73rd out where they can, and for some kinda positive spin on the challenges ahead for them.

I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night but I have seen Boxhead hammered several times at the VFW steak and karoke night, that's got to count for something.

Man, that counts for everything!

IF the 73rd ends up embracing all the missions that are thrown their way, I predict it will be a squadron that will forever chase currencies, believe it.

Concur, that is gonna be a bear to work out.