The Cajun MQ-9

contraildash

The guy who made the video is a regular poster of another forum I read. Apparently G4 TV contacted him and asked if they could air the clip.

His reply:

Shannon,

I own rights to the video. I would be interested in signing a release but I'm pretty sure I read someplace that you guys have to either:

1. Make me famous so I can get cheap women and free beer.

or

2. Buy me cheap women and beer

Let me know what you think.

- Cy Brown

PS I know all about the women and beer because last time G4TV contacted me it was some guys from "Attack of the Show" about the hole in my back yard. (http://www.pasqualy.com/hole/)

The problem was, I had already sold the property with the hole on it and couldn't do a live webcast like they wanted. However, I'm sure you guys aren't going to let those "Attack of the Show" nerds out do you and your offer of women and beer.

I love how he blacks out the lat and long at the end of the video but it's there for pretty much the entire clip. Bing.com has an aerial view of his place. Looks like a redneck in paradise.

From the youtube info: "I had originally intended to block the GPS data because of creepy internet people but it made the video crappy and anyone can find me anyway."

Guest goducks

I love how he blacks out the lat and long at the end of the video but it's there for pretty much the entire clip. Bing.com has an aerial view of his place. Looks like a redneck in paradise.

From the youtube info: "I had originally intended to block the GPS data because of creepy internet people but it made the video crappy and anyone can find me anyway."

Also from the YouTube comments:

"...when I posted the still in a forum someplace I was worried about creepy internet weirdos.

Later when I made the video I realize I had lots more guns than them so no big deal..."