Jihad Recollections

Steve Davies

Edited by a prominent AQ sympathiser in North Carolina, and will no doubt be a big hit with Johnny Taliban and his mates:

Jihad Recollections - Issue 1

Issue 1 contains such gems as:

'Staying in Shape Without Weights' (ideal for those Mujahadeen who don't have time to visit the gym), and 'Four Practical Steps to Expand the Global Jihad' (for all those extremists who want to kill the unbelievers, but aren't quite sure how to go about it).

Sounds awesome!

I take it, that the magazine is a joke???!! Right??! I couldn't tell for sure and didn't want to spend too much time reading it.

No, it is 100 per cent bona fide and being published in America by an American citizen living in North Carolina. :flipoff:

Well, look at it this way...the guy is publishing the Al Qaeda playbook. Sure makes it easier to defeat the enemy when you know what he's up to.

Not that I think this guy is anything more than a Taliban wannabe too chickensh!t to join the fight.

Guest Vettepilot
Well, look at it this way...the guy is publishing the Al Qaeda playbook. Sure makes it easier to defeat the enemy when you know what he's up to.

Not that I think this guy is anything more than a Taliban wannabe too chickensh!t to join the fight.

And it could possibly make some of the idiots easier to find, just follow the magazine to its subscribers or watch who picks it up from the news stand.

And it could possibly make some of the idiots easier to find, just follow the magazine to its subscribers or watch who picks it up from the news stand.

How about all of us that just flipped through it on the internet version of the newsstand? I'd put fair odds that IP addresses going through there might be getting logged.

Free speech and press are something I still hold very dear. Thoughts don't infringe on other peoples freedom - actions do. These folks may be walking the line on "shouting fire in a theater", but they're still not conducting terrorism.

On a side note - I took a quick scan - the articles on EMPs and NVGs were disturbing, but I really shouldn't be surprised about the NVGs. That was just a matter of time and technology proliferation.

You've got to love the kind of ideology that, on their "2 years of the Islamic State" celebration page, one of the featured images is blindfolded guys on their knees getting shot in the back of the head.

Something to be proud if, isn't it?