1000 hr certificates

Saluki

Anyone know of how to go about getting a 1000 hour and 2000 hour certificate from Locheed Martin? I know they exist and they come from someone at Locheed, but nobody here remembers or knows where to begin. Sure, I can find a 800 number out there somewhere, but if someone has some gouge on this process, I'd like to know about it.

Cheers

Our safety office processes the certificates with Boeing. Not sure if it would be the same for you.

In the 17 world it was always safety, though the wheel got recreated a lot. Far as I know reason is that AMC safety gives out the hours patches (the 5000 hour tag above AMC, etc), so since safety got those, they got the others. So if you got some buds in AMC, you could have them check with their safety guys.

Helpful aren't I? Good luck.

No offense, but how do you fly a Lockheed aircraft for 1000-2000 hours and not know how to spell it? Twice.

Call Dobbins, they have them.

Good question.

"Stupid is as a stupid does" I guess. I always wanted that gold star for spelling but it was always outside of my reach (sts). 1 Gold star for you.

Bad assumption on flying a Lockheed A/C. No soup for you on that one.

Thanks for the info on Dobbins. Any more specifics on who to talk to there?

Our safety office processes the certificates with Boeing. Not sure if it would be the same for you.

Ditto for us. We go through the Boeing contractors who run the simulators.

Anyone know of how to go about getting a 1000 hour and 2000 hour certificate from Locheed Martin?

A Loch is a large body of water in Scotland.