Sheppard T-38 IPs

Wing Sweep

As of Jan 08 the only bomber IPs in the 90th FTS were the old F117 guys.

...all of whom were former fighter guys.

There are plenty of bomber bros in the 89th flying Tweets and Texans, but none in the 90th. I'm not sure if there's a reason/reg out there for that.

...all of whom were former fighter guys.

There are plenty of bomber bros in the 89th flying Tweets and Texans, but none in the 90th. I'm not sure if there's a reason/reg out there for that.

A year and a half here and I never noticed that.

In the last assignment cycle, we had 2 -38's and 1 -6 from bombers...it happens, but most bomber guys get ALO'd for an ALFA because we are a smaller community (sometimes...)

Those guys would not be at Sheppard though. At ENJJPT, Bomber guys are only allowed to instruct in Phase II (T-37/T-6). At other UPT bases, Bomber guys can perform IP duties in the T-38.

-Dewey

Those guys would not be at Sheppard though. At ENJJPT, Bomber guys are only allowed to instruct in Phase II (T-37/T-6). At other UPT bases, Bomber guys can perform IP duties in the T-38.

-Dewey

I went through Sheppard and then continued to fly the T-38A for 4 1/2 more years and still couldn't return as a T-38 IP. I could have flown the T-37 there but got a T-38 slot elsewhere.