Two pilots dead in T-38C crash at Columbus AFB

"4/23/2008 - COLUMBUS AIR FORCE BASE, Miss. -- Two pilots died April 23 when an Air Force T-38C Talon trainer crashed at approximately 12:30 p.m. on Columbus Air Force Base, Miss. Names of the deceased have not been released, pending the notification of next of kin. A board of officers will investigate the accident. Additional details will be provided as they become available. "

:salut:

AF dot MIL

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AFlyer55
My deepest condolences to the deceased as well as their families. :salut:

They both died doing something they love and they will be missed.

:beer:

:salut:

The stud pilot was a buddy of mine from college. He was a dedicated husband and officer, and all around good dude. He'll be missed by all. Please keep his wife and family in your thoughts and prayers. Guys like these represent the best we can offer our country. Godspeed. :beer:

Edited by papajuice77

:flag_waving: Honor to the heroes they who above all deserve it. Honor to the families for they above all have earned it. Honor to our brothers and sisters for they will carry on... :flag_waving:

All poetic notions aside, Godspeed to the dearly departed.

Thanks to baseops family for keeping us informed, not for morbid curiousity but because we take care of our own and I have no doubt that we will.

Guest tapeworm

"So here's a nickel on the grass to you, my friend, and your spirit, enthusiasm, sacrifice and courage - but most of all to your friendship. Your's is a dying breed and when you are gone, the world will be a lesser place."

Guest Sessy

2 of the best dudes you could ever want to meet... They will be sorely missed...

Edited by Sessy