Squadron Photo Board Help

Guest SAL

Hi, I am updating our squadron photo board and need some examples.......If anyone would be so kind to send a photo to my e-mail address....wsal46@yahoo.com.....thanks a million in advance....take care...fly safe....Sal

Examples of what? If you need photos of the squadron leadership the wing photo shop usually has those on record. Call them up and order either prints or mounted on backing. Take their name down tho, as orders tend to be lost from time to time, but if you wrote down that SrA Joebob recieved your order on such and such a date, it usually turns up.

Guest Matt Damon
Examples of what? If you need photos of the squadron leadership the wing photo shop usually has those on record. Call them up and order either prints or mounted on backing. Take their name down tho, as orders tend to be lost from time to time, but if you wrote down that SrA Joebob recieved your order on such and such a date, it usually turns up.

Yea, listen to D-Napes. He use to be an exec and we know how execs are with the paperwork!

Sorry about not being clear...I just wanted an example of how other units have set up their squadron boards.....pictures of the people in the squadron....Pilots, Navs, Flight Engineers, Loadmasters and support people....thanks again...Sal

Thanks for sharing your old squadron photo....which one are you?

It's not a squadron photo. That's M2's class photo from his UPT days at Wright Field. M2's second from the left.

HD

Edited by HerkDerka

It's not a squadron photo. That's M2's class photo from his UPT days at Wright Field. M2's second from the left.

HD

Third from the left! :thumbsup:

those are great photos.....but can you hook a brutha up.....I just need a few Ideas...thanks

Those old photos weren't necessary just for kicks, they can give you some ideas if you use your imagination. Doing what everybody else is doing is weak...

Cheers! M2