Everything posted by goodflightcowboy
-
Upcoming Boards
I did not lol managed to goon up my interview by talking about the airlines. First time though, so we'll get 'em next time around.
-
Upcoming Boards
Well... they do it kinda weird. 2 primary and 2 alternate, but from what I understand, the 2 alternates almost always end up going to UPT due to a lack of pilots, if the unit can swing it. Don't ask me the particulars though, just repeating information I was told. To your question, one off the street and 3 enlisted, although the off-the-street guy was a primary, so there's that. I got the sense that they didn't care, because the interview was about 50/50, I think the enlisted just performed better in the interview itself, since they're so used to interacting with the pilots.
-
Upcoming Boards
aaaaafirm
-
Upcoming Boards
2 folks got picked up literally today at Tulsa
-
Track Selects and Assignment Nights
Yeah I meant more, what's the Tyndall F-22 joke? I'm a little out of the loop
-
Track Selects and Assignment Nights
Mind filling me in on this one?
-
Upcoming Boards
Yeah it definitely depends on your situation! In my case, I have no real guidance, nobody with the perspective to say what is/is not enticing to a board, and I have found the experience very valuable. But, if that's not a concern (you feel confident in your application, etc.) then don't spend the money!
-
Upcoming Boards
Yeah Brudog is totally right. The guy who runs it is a super good dude, and I've learned so much from my 2 hours talking with him that it'll make your head spin. His information and insight is invaluable. Unless you know someone who sits on a board already, you can't get his level of information anywhere else, imo.