Adamw412

TFOT seats question

Does anyone know how the seats in tfot work? I was talking with an AD recruiter and he said that tfot is booked into 2020.  What I want to know is tfot as a whole booked that far or do the seats for Guard/reserve fall under a different projected schedule so to speak? For instance, in each class is so many seats reserved for AD and so many for Guard/reserve 

Does anyone know how the seats in tfot work? I was talking with an AD recruiter and he said that tfot is booked into 2020.  What I want to know is tfot as a whole booked that far or do the seats for Guard/reserve fall under a different projected schedule so to speak? For instance, in each class is so many seats reserved for AD and so many for Guard/reserve 

Can’t speak to the breakdown of allocations per class, but I just got a slot in one of the classes in January 2019 this week and I’m ANG. So.. not booked through 2020 for the ANG as far as I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/23/2018 at 8:10 AM, Adamw412 said:

When I went through earlier this year, it sounded like it was pretty common for AD to wait 1-1.5 years to go