bb17

Anybody here headed to the January OTS class?

Myself and 2 others from my unit had to OTS in January.

From the ANG time line to UPT thread, here are a few more names that look like will be joining us:

Kilabe26

UncleFunyun

SPAWNMASTER

Bb17 (the op)

WVU11 (as above)

@Weber5416 @bb17 @WVU11 @black hills tj @FalconAg @Mshaw628 @12xu2a3x3 @Fly4five
I talked to a friend of mine who graduated in September.  Some advice is in the OTS-Prep document, and things we need to know/have memorized are in the OTS Study document.  See y'all in January.
OTS-Prep.docx
OTS Study.docx

It won't let me open in, could you possibly email to me at weber5416@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G920V using Baseops Network Forums mobile app

On 12/6/2016 at 5:46 PM, UncleFunyun said:

@Weber5416 @bb17 @WVU11 @black hills tj @FalconAg @Mshaw628 @12xu2a3x3 @Fly4five

I talked to a friend of mine who graduated in September.  Some advice is in the OTS-Prep document, and things we need to know/have memorized are in the OTS Study document.  See y'all in January.

OTS-Prep.docx

OTS Study.docx

Good stuff. Thanks! 

Well I got bumped back a couple months to clear a minor health snafu that has come up. So maybe see some of you guys around March or so? 

Edited by bb17

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, Weber5416 said:

I start UPT late April

When/how were you notified. I'm still waiting on a date.

I was assuming I'd be going in April. Really don't wanna go in July but I'll take any date they give me.

When/how were you notified. I'm still waiting on a date.
I was assuming I'd be going in April. Really don't wanna go in July but I'll take any date they give me.

I'm Guard out of Reno, so it will be a different for AD folks. But base training notified me that they had acquired the training dates for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Baseops Network Forums mobile app

1 hour ago, Mustang said:

I'm guard also. Do you know how long it took for NGB to approve your packet? Gonna suck if all the April dates are filled up already.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Baseops Network Forums mobile app

Guard here as well. I got my TFIT/TFOT dates and my UPT dates in one drop. My unit is unique in that there's a board at the state level that has to approve packets before forwarding to NGB, but it went fairly quickly once that was done. I think it was about a 3 week turnaround to get all of my dates once NGB had my packet.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mustang said:

My packet has been at NGB since November. Anyone have a notion as to what a hold up this long could be contributed to? Is 3 months+ not uncommon?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Baseops Network Forums mobile app

I heard something about "a hundred" candidates who have cleared medical and are waiting for training dates from NGB. Was told not to be surprised if it takes 2-4 months.