Fantasy Football 08

Techsan

Anyone here interested in getting a Baseops fantasy football league going this year? If so, I set up a private league over at ESPN. I was able to log in while deployed @ Dhafra, so you should be able to access your lineup in the AOR...that is unless you're @ the Deid (most likely). There's room for a total of 10 teams, and its free.

Here's the link:

Fantasy Foosball 08

League name: Baseops

Password: gucci

So will it do the auto-draft based on how you rank the people you want? I was under the impression that an auto-draft just picked whoever the top ranked player was each time your pick came up.

If you do nothing at all, your list will be the default ESPN player rankings. Myself, like most, will move guys in the rankings based on how YOU think they'll fare. If there's someone in particular you just HAVE to have on your team, move them up to the top of the list and you'll probablly end up with him.

Either way, you'll probably be good to go.

If you do nothing at all, your list will be the default ESPN player rankings. Myself, like most, will move guys in the rankings based on how YOU think they'll fare. If there's someone in particular you just HAVE to have on your team, move them up to the top of the list and you'll probablly end up with him.

Either way, you'll probably be good to go.

Awesome. I'm a diehard Bengals fan so I have to represent my team somewhat. I'm sure it will hurt my scores in the league but thats ok.

EDIT: And another newbie question. All the QBs and RBs are at the top and the Team D's down in the 100s and kickers around the 200s. With an autodraft how low down that list is it going to go? Will it just keep taking receivers until you have the 8 WRs the league allows as a max? What if you end up with 8 WR, 8RB then you'd have no D or special teams or anything. Or should I be moving the kicker I want up into like the top 25 players in my ranking?

I think we should probably change the draft to a live draft. That way if you wanted to pick your players yourself, you can. If not, or you can't make it to a computer on draft day, the computer will just auto-pick your players based on your player rankings.

Cast your vote in the referenda section on the league page.