Nose job

Swizzle

Will the AF fix a broken nose that has healed crooked? Could I just make an appointment w/ a Flt Doc to re-break it and straighten it?

I've heard rumors of one free cosmetic surgery done by the AF for personnel, is that true?

This wouldn't be done by a flight doc, it would like be done off-base (unless you're at a base with a full up hospital like Wilford Hall) and would fall under TRICARE coverage. I don't know the answer for sure, but I poked around the site and the only thing even remotely close I could find was about stomach stapling. The short answer for that was that it would be covered if it was done for health reasons. If you don't get a definite answer here, recommend you call the TRICARE office on base and ask them.

Guest P27:17
Nope

If you can convince the doc that you may have some difficulty breathing (deviated septum) or that you are snoring too much...you might get it by as a medical reason ...otherwise it's a role of the dice and you would have to do as Toro said...contact Tri-Care and ask them.