This just in...

Guest CasualCopyB*tch

Guest rangerbob5

I can see Bush accepting the truce....I see fodder for an Onion article.

"Bush accepts truce with Osama; looks toward joint rebuilding of Iraq and Afganistan"

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Osama has been living on borrowed time since 9/11. His end will come in one of three ways (at least I hope):

1) CIA Predator strike

2) Delta Force bullet in head

3) Smacked in the head while sleeping, then being flex-cuffed and whisked away for 1-2 weeks of interogation, followed by indictment in DC, then conviction in a Military Court, finally execution.

Guest ShortThrow

I dont want him to be executed. That would only satisfy him in terms of him believing we are the enemy. I just want him in a solitary confinement with viewing windows on public display somewhere in D.C.

Guest boson69
Originally posted by ShortThrow:

I dont want him to be executed. That would only satisfy him in terms of him believing we are the enemy. I just want him in a solitary confinement with viewing windows on public display somewhere in D.C.

How about the "Federal Pound-Me-In-Ass" prison?

Guest ericvano

I'd love to see him killed and also be the one to do it. Then again, it's more emasculating if he is captured and kept in prison eating fruit loops and cheetos, like Saddam. Keeps him from being a martyr, and makes him look like a powerless douche.

Guest ShortThrow

Actually, I feel it would be best to keep him locked up, and only feed him hot dogs, cheeseburgers and fries while allowing his only activities to be watching TV filled with American values. Oh and then make him sit out side strapped down near a celebration all day on July fourth while letting the kids shoot bottle rockets at his bare chest, possibly dousing his chest in kerosine....

Guest masekrs
Originally posted by Jpilot:

Pretty sure that video isn't Osama- Look at the eye movement and he's too young. It's not him.

What video? It's only an audio recording.

Guest skipplet
Originally posted by Jpilot:

Pretty sure that video isn't Osama- Look at the eye movement and he's too young. It's not him.

What video are you looking at? The one posted in the link is only an audio tape.

Originally posted by CNN:

(CNN) -- CIA officials believe an audiotaped message threatening the United States is from al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, who warns that plans for terror attacks are under way -- and also offers a "long-term truce."

Guest CoupPawn

"Durka Durka... Mohammed Jihad!"

"Hey terrorist. Terrorize THIS!"

I can't wait till we catch him. Time is most definitely not on his side...

"The bums will always lose..." Mr. bin Laden!

Guest boson69
Originally posted by CoupPawn:

I can't wait till we catch him. Time is most definitely not on his side...

I was in Europe right after we caugh Saddam and everyone there (almost unanimously) did not think we had the genuine guy as Saddam (the real one) apparently had 7 look-alikes. I personally think we got the real guy, and I hope we get Osama the same way.

I hope we catch him and put him in prison, but not solitary. We should put the biggest, nastiest pigs in his cell with him, hopefully they'll do him a favor and crap on him every hour or so just to make him smell better. Food, you betcha, pigs feet every day. I'm sure he loves pig feet.

Guest SuperStallionIP
Originally posted by ShortThrow:

Actually, I feel it would be best to keep him locked up, and only feed him hot dogs, cheeseburgers and fries

Or ham sandwiches and porkchops.

F#%& the capture and try shite. This is a guy that needs to be eliminated. Period. We know he's the bad guy, and we know what he's capable of and what he's done. Kill him the first chance we get. That way there's not even the possibility of any jury letting him off.

As for the weapon of choice, I'd choose the 105mm HE. You can run...

Guest GummiBear
How about the "Federal Pound-Me-In-Ass" prison?
Possibly make him fill out TPS reports and then have all the gaurds correct him for putting a cover sheet on it. He must not have got the memo.

If the Pres likes, I'll deliver the "decline acceptance of truce" memo to Osama personally, attached to this:

gbu10_1.jpg

Hoser