Boxes in San Antonio

M2

Since DITY moves seem to be popular with folks on this site, if anyone is in San Antonio at the moment and plan to do a DITY move in the near future, I have a ton of new boxes (or 'container' for those who point with their elbows) and wrapping paper from our PCS from Belgium. They are brand new, used once during our move. If anyone is interested let me know, we are off of 1604 and Braun, near Bandera Road. This offer is good for one week, at which point they all go curbside for the trash collectors to remove.

Cheers! M2

Guest flyboyav8or

Sorry to hijack your thread M2 but can someone tell me what in the hell is the deal with fighter guys pointing with their elbows?

Originally posted by flyboyav8or:

what in the hell is the deal with fighter guys pointing with their elbows?

Just like with guns, fighter pilots never point at anything they're not going to kill.

It's an extension of that "never have the bandit in your HUD until you're ready to kill him" rule.

Guest Afsocwes@aol.com

San Antonio. Have you made it over to Kel-Lac Uniforms. SW Corner of Military and 90? How about Rudy's BQ.

Wes

Stopped by Kel-Lac, just to see what they had in stock. I bought some BDUs from them last time I was here, but I am too close to retirement to bother with new uniforms.

Surprisingly we haven't been to Rudy's yet, but we have been to Tom's Ribs and the Alamo Cafe, just to name a few of the restaurants we have been to. Thirty days in the TLF, plus a week without our HHG, means we were dining out quite often...

Cheers! M2