T-6 IFE

Guest wilco

That doesn't surprise me a bit. I went into XNA during T-1's all the time and there was usually one or two jets there that took birds and were waiting to be inspected. My jet sat there on 2 occasions. I even ferried one home from there after I graduated. The FBO has really great staff and provides excellent BBQ though, I highly recommend it as a place to drop in.

Guest thefranchise

XNA is awsome. They lady will give you a awsome red light pen for free if you sweet talk her. theyre awsome for night flying

Originally posted by Horns05:

I heard the Horned Owl burgers were awesome too

It is Arkansas. By the way, XNA is in the middle of nowhere. They should just call it Wal-Mart International.

Guest Arborist
Originally posted by wilco:

It is Arkansas. By the way, XNA is in the middle of nowhere. They should just call it Wal-Mart International.

Yes, it is about 20 minutes into "nowhere." I wouldn't recommend trying to barter a room with an emu, poultry or pig farmer, but if you can just drive the 35 minutes to downtown Fayetteville I guarantee you will have a great time. I enjoyed my 18 years there. Hit up Dickson street’s bar & music scene. Avoid Springdale/Bentonville and the rest of the sprawl to the North of us.