Classic Thread - Baseops Haters

Baseops.Net

Originally posted by HerkDerka:

But seriously, don't start calling and emailing this dude.

Originally posted by Baseops.Net:

Please don't send this fella and hate emails or nasty phone calls, etc. All I can see is this doing us harm.

Originally posted by GuardDude:

Just sent this letter to our friend:

Originally posted by samsdog:

I'm tdy down here... I can put a bag of flaming cat/dog crap on his doorstep?

I'm starting to think this is a hard concept to grasp.

HD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KoolKat

Or some people are just morons...just a thought.

BEER LIGHT IS ON FOLKS!

BENDY

EDIT: Oh, and total props to the hilarious new status tags...I bet if Mambo did have a beard it would be greyer than, ummm...a grey whale...or somthing...

[ 18. August 2006, 05:08: Message edited by: Bender ]

Guest KoolKat

Considering that "http://www.baseops.net" appears on page 18 of the GRACC Phase I workbook...Mr. Gillis, and those who share his concern should probably relax a little indeed.

Those who are not aware of their responsibilities, according to whatever reg that was...I could care less...should be trained to know there responsibilities...

What was Mr. Gillis' job again? Please don't tell me it has anything to do with that...that would just be sad. (It probably doesn't, but I'm going to the O Club instead of looking back to see what it was.)

PEACE!!!

EDIT: Oh...and the VERY next thing under it is "TDY Voucher" HAHAHAHAHAHA Which, considering the other referenced website is dtic perdiem...even more HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA You have got to be f_cking shitting on my face!!

BENDY

[ 18. August 2006, 05:38: Message edited by: Bender ]

Guest newflyer

baseops.net is listed in my in-flight guide under Internet Links -- Mission Planning -- It is listed as a "Non-official military mission planning site" atleast somebody in the 22ARW doesn't have their head up their ass.

My hat is off to the folks that wrote the GRACC Workbook and the 22ARW Inflight Guide -- thanks for your support!

I had a mental block on changing the rest of the member "titles" -- if anyone has any suggestions on what to change VETERAN and EXPERT to, please reply (only SERIOUS inquiries, please -- this means you BENDER...)

The ASRR was down a little while ago while I was TDY. I asked Command Post and Base Ops if they had a hard copy or another way to get to it. They BOTH said they only link they knew was BaseOps.net!

[ 20. August 2006, 07:16: Message edited by: BC ]