Shep 0602

Guest NSFW

Yes and no. Germans usually get a Tornado...but the last couple of classes FY05 had some F-4s in their drop as well. Most of the smaller countries (Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, etc) only fly Vipers, so that is what they always get. Italy, on the other hand, has drops that are as varied as the US is. They routinely give away Vipers, AMX, helos, C-130s, 707s, and probably another 1 or 2 that I cant think of. Plus, ever since class 05-05 graduated, the Italians don't even get their assignment on assignment night....they have to wait till after they graduate and go back to Italy before they are told what they will fly.

What a great night. The 90th had a roll call at 1400 that afternoon, and the whole day just got better as more weed hit the bloodstream.

I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out of the 1600 "safety call." I guess it helps if the SQ/CC has had a couple, as well.

Oh...and don't forget: NEVER f*ck with a Spaniard.

Guest lovelacm
Originally posted by Fury220:

Oh...and don't forget: NEVER f*ck with a Spaniard.

Fury, either I'm stupid and I missed something, or there's a story to be told...

I've got my cold 'n frosty and I'm all ears (makes it relatively tough to hold onto said cold 'n frosty).

Cheers!

Linda

Originally posted by Stud@ENJJPT:

ENJJPT

2 F-16 (one of them being me!)

2 F-15C

1 F-15E

1 A-10

1 B-52

1 T-37

Plus two more 16's for guard dudes and five Tornados for the Germans.

Congrats on the viper. awsome drop.

Originally posted by Linda:

Fury, either I'm stupid and I missed something, or there's a story to be told...

I've got my cold 'n frosty and I'm all ears (makes it relatively tough to hold onto said cold 'n frosty).

Cheers!

Linda