Freezin IS the reazon

Guest Gonads

Guest gonads

So, I just found out that I am going to the 23 BS up at Minot. What was your favorite thing about it? What was your spouse's favorite thing about it? And no, I'm not suicidal. After getting over the shock, I am excited about it. I had to shift my thinking about my immediate future, but flexablility is the key right?

Guest SnakeT38

For you and your wife's sake, I will not answer.

Sell all your bathing suits.

Buy poofy down coats, gloves etc.

In summer, bug spray and sunscreen.

I have family up in the NE corner of Montana and experiences and stories from up there is where this info came from. You're gonna freeze your balls off.

Originally posted by Gonads:

After getting over the shock, I am excited about it. I had to shift my thinking about my immediate future, but flexablility is the key right?

Life isn't about always getting what you want. It's about wanting what you've got. Have fun and make the most of it while you're there. It will all work out in the long run. Plus, you'll be in Deigo Garcia 1/2 the year anyway...that's pretty tropical. Don't tell you wife how warm or nice it is there, however. As far as she's concerned, it's another grueling hardship TDY to BFE.

Guest uniballvisionmicro

Minot isnt bad... I was there for over a year. Its all what you make of it. With any assignment, there are people who will tell you horror stories. The fact is, most people who rip on ND have never even been there. I had a blast. It was cold, but that didnt keep us from going out and having a good time. Just watch out for that Kelly Flinn sh*t, and you'll be fine. The 23rd rocks.