ACTIVE PSDM 23-54: 2024 Active Duty Flying Training Board

Recaged

9 minutes ago, Hope2Fly said:

I don’t have that button 🤔 

Should be the highlighted button. VMPF > Assignments tab > Exceptional Family Member Program Application > Then the picture below. Once you get past the 3rd page or so, it'll showcase your base and then on the left hand side, click "Remove my EFMP Application."

Screenshot.png

Edited by Musicman4

10 hours ago, URTSelect 19 said:

Received an MFS RIP for 29 Feb (can't attend due to being on OCONUS leave though) this morning. Also received PCS RIP for Sheppard for 8 July. Wayyyy sooner than I had expected for an ENJJPT slot but very excited! Probably expecting an August-ish class start date from what I've been hearing from others that are there.

DM sent. An ENJJPT select hoping to get news on my class start date. Received a MFS RIP, no PCS RIP tho.

**UPDATE: Local CSS says my report date is prior to this training date, but did not give specific details**

---

CSO-Select here! Got dates in my CDB and Pensacola has popped up in EFMP! Anyone know what the CV4PAP course represents? image.png.a4dba229d0616259d90a08bd21faa783.png

Edited by Wx2Flt

8 minutes ago, EyesOnTheSkies said:

I got my MFS date on my CBD, but still haven't heard anything about IFT. I'm just happy that I at least have something showing.

Did you find out via email or vMPF?

16 hours ago, Dash1isoptional said:

EFMP and CDB trick worked and I'm going to Columbus with a projected start of 05 Jun! Now, is the "start" date in the CDB the class start date or the RNLTD?

Anyways, I'm very excited to go over there!

Probably the class start date assuming the course code is the one for the T-6. But your class date could change once you get to Columbus. They're a little backed up.

3 minutes ago, Arkbird said:

Probably the class start date assuming the course code is the one for the T-6. But your class date could change once you get to Columbus. They're a little backed up.

Yeah that’s what I figured too, AETC backups haven’t changed a bit haha. I don’t need to go to IFT again so it’ll be straight to phase 1 of T-6

Edited by Dash1isoptional

7 hours ago, Wx2Flt said:

**UPDATE: Local CSS says my report date is prior to this training date, but did not give specific details**

---

CSO-Select here! Got dates in my CDB and Pensacola has popped up in EFMP! Anyone know what the CV4PAP course represents? image.png.a4dba229d0616259d90a08bd21faa783.png

Only guessing but that might be water survival. Pretty sure it's a pre-req for flying at Pensacola. If they're still doing it at the pool in Spokane it's a good time

"Back in my day" they sent us to IFT then SERE/Water Survival back to back before starting UCT. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, goboldtigers said:

Only guessing but that might be water survival. Pretty sure it's a pre-req for flying at Pensacola. If they're still doing it at the pool in Spokane it's a good time

"Back in my day" they sent us to IFT then SERE/Water Survival back to back before starting UCT. 

This is Physio training. Looks like you have the same dates as me bro!! 

If yours is the same we’re going to Parachute/Water survival on 3-4 June and Physio 26-28 June

RNLTD To Pcola is 3 May

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, FloridaMan26 said:

If yours is the same we’re going to Parachute/Water survival on 3-4 June and Physio 26-28 June

RNLTD To Pcola is 3 May

Not me, you're probably talking to the guy I replied to. Have fun at Pensacola though, it's a great location to train at

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, goboldtigers said:

Not me, you're probably talking to the guy I replied to. Have fun at Pensacola though, it's a great location to train at

Yup, Physio on 26 Jun. I haven't received a confirmed NAS Pcola RNLTD yet or water/parachute survival trng yet

Still trying to find out the order in which RIPs are pushed out... is it VML/DEROS driven, age, alphabetical?? Anyone know because I have no idea.  Lol... still updating my CDB 29 times per day just to see nothing in the "Projected Training" area 

Edited by Nightmare2773

On 2/22/2024 at 5:36 PM, FloridaMan26 said:

RNLTD To Pcola is 3 May

My next move date looks to be official. My MyVector CDB updated today. RNLTD of 03 May to NAS Pensacola. See ya there! 

• Like 1