ACTIVE PSDM 23-54: 2024 Active Duty Flying Training Board

Recaged

It would be nice to have a bit more transparency on where it is sitting at and what day commander release is projected to be. Results expected to release in late January is extremely vague (is that public release or CC release)

• Like 3

Last year notification to MPF’s was 2nd Tuesday of Jan and people knew on the 11th

since nobody has heard anything yet I imagine results likely won’t be released to MPFs until next Tuesday the 16th with public notification the 23rd

Last year notification to MPF’s was 2nd Tuesday of Jan and people knew on the 11th

since nobody has heard anything yet I imagine results likely won’t be released to MPFs until next Tuesday the 16th with public notification the 23rd
Is there a reason some people are hung up on it being a Tuesday that results are gunna come out? I'm just wondering if there's a reason it couldn't simply be later this week that they send MPFs emails with the results.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, dillonberg92 said:

Is there a reason some people are hung up on it being a Tuesday that results are gunna come out? I'm just wondering if there's a reason it couldn't simply be later this week that they send MPFs emails with the results.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

It was on Tuesday the previous 2 years so just a guess

• Like 2

Ladies and Gents,

We’ve survived another week! Which is absolute guarantee we are one week closer to knowing. If you get a long holiday weekend, enjoy it! If you’re working, TYFYS. 

Live-Laugh-Love,

QUAG

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bama said:

Our chain of command told us late yesterday afternoon that everything is finalized now so y’all do what you want with that info lol

Would you mean finalized as in the psdm is published? Or finalized from AFPC on the results and now the PSDM needs to still be staffed and published? 

30 minutes ago, Bama said:

Our chain of command told us late yesterday afternoon that everything is finalized now so y’all do what you want with that info lol

So we celebrating tonight!? lol. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QUAG said:

Anyone hear anything? 

Nope.

What’s everyone’s feelings on getting a call vs. a list being released? Personally I’d rather open a list myself to see the results instead of waiting for a call from my commander.

19 minutes ago, flyguyinthesky said:

Nope.

What’s everyone’s feelings on getting a call vs. a list being released? Personally I’d rather open a list myself to see the results instead of waiting for a call from my commander.

For me, a call happens a week before any lists are published. I’m antsy and just want an answer as to yes or no. I’ll happily speak to my boss if it saves a week of anxiety. 

2 hours ago, flyguyinthesky said:

Nope.

Your commander will probably call you. I was tdy and literally working when my commander called me and gave me the good news (2 years ago, not now so don't freak out). 

• Like 1

With my knowledge on how fractions work. It’s safe to say 50% chance phone calls are happening this week! Good luck to everyone! 

Live-Laugh-Toaster Bath

QUAG

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, simsans said:

We need to draw straws on who asks in the comments of the AF Portal’s UFT page for a more specific date. 😂

I answered my nations call…. 🫡 

Dm me for my address. I like bourbon!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1