ANG Pilot Bonus

So best I can tell you can not go back and get the bonus now that the year is over.  However, you can sign a bonus under the assumption you will get a years worth of orders (small bonus only I think) in the future.  So once you get a years worth of orders (after signing the bonus at the beginning of that year) you then just submit the orders as proof.  As always read up on the bonus paperwork and talk with your AvB SME.  

• Like 1

So best I can tell you can not go back and get the bonus now that the year is over.  However, you can sign a bonus under the assumption you will get a years worth of orders (small bonus only I think) in the future.  So once you get a years worth of orders (after signing the bonus at the beginning of that year) you then just submit the orders as proof.  As always read up on the bonus paperwork and talk with your AvB SME.  

That checks with what I’m hearing as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

On 1/2/2023 at 6:26 PM, Neverupgrade said:

I’ve lurked here for years, never posted (or even made an account), but I had to after this thread. 

What corner of the ANG/ARC are you all in (genuine question)? 

In my corner, C-130H unit, we haven’t had regular orders for years. Our guys who planned to bum have all had to take full time jobs, most at the airlines but not all, due to lack of consistent orders, and minimal full time slots. We have new guys who may not get enough hours to upgrade to basic AC before they finish their UPT ADSC unless something changes. Plus, we only have 6 full time officers in our squadron. 

To add… y’all hiring? Asking for a friend, of course. 

6 full time officers? That’s got to be a tiny unit.