AZ ANG RC-26s

Hey all, was doing some research on guard units here in AZ and in trying to cast a wide net, I shot resumes over to the 161ARW and the 162d Wing. Going through the 162d wing site I saw they operate RC-26s under the 214th group in addition to F-16s but cannot find any info other than that. I would really like to shoot an application over to RC-26s on top of the 16s as it seems like an interesting mission and is close to home. Does anybody have any contact info or possibly any leads on if they hire for UPT slots? I have a feeling that they might not even operate the RC-26 anymore but can't find info on that either. Thanks in advance for the help guys!

2 hours ago, StevenL7 said:

Hey all, was doing some research on guard units here in AZ and in trying to cast a wide net, I shot resumes over to the 161ARW and the 162d Wing. Going through the 162d wing site I saw they operate RC-26s under the 214th group in addition to F-16s but cannot find any info other than that. I would really like to shoot an application over to RC-26s on top of the 16s as it seems like an interesting mission and is close to home. Does anybody have any contact info or possibly any leads on if they hire for UPT slots? I have a feeling that they might not even operate the RC-26 anymore but can't find info on that either. Thanks in advance for the help guys!

Feel free to PM me—happy to help here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, flammable said:

official/unofficial rumor is they lost the ftu? heard it straight from the general himself but haven't been able to corroborate...

Not true for the F-16 FTU.  One of the squadrons has been on the chopping block for a couple of years.  Which general did you hear this from?