ME/ATP/ Time build VPS HRT PNS area

jrobe

KNSE, KNDZ, KEGI, KHRT, KVPS, KNPA!

If you are looking for a flight school to finish your ME add on , Time building or ATP practical, Renegade Air is right down the road. We are a veteran-owned and operated part 61 flight school operated out of Peter Prince Field, FL.  Takes about 3-4 day weekend to finish a course. We have secured, a DPE you will want to fly with!

ME add on or ATP:
$3,700 package includes:
•    Ground training covering aircraft systems and Airman Certification Standards
•    Aircraft rental and fuel
•    Flight training

Checkride dates Scheduled 

19 Aug and 30 Sep

(more open dates pop up if you are good with a 2 day notice for the checkride)

Time building requirements:

10 hours Multi Engine Total

5 hours in Make/Model

….yes you can bring a partner and split costs

Scheduling can be tailored to your needs to maximize your free time utilized to complete the training. If have more than two folks, I can drive to you for ground school. If you're interested in setting up a free consult, please get in touch.  I would be happy to answer any of your questions and can help get you scheduled.

Cheers,

Jason Roberts
Renegade Air Group

renegadeairgroup@gmail.com

(850) 400-4633

1BDBE3DE-1EB1-4DAB-BAEE-C16602EFA8C9.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 7:59 AM, Tonka said:

How about a SE ATP? if we already have the Multi ATP/commercial/MEI/CFII? just trying to figure out the best way to get the SE CFI... thanks!

Tonka, it could just be a checkride to be honest. But, I’d do a couple of flights to get your CFI SE add on.  Warm up again to SE-isms 

SE ATP although interesting to have…there are almost no aircraft you need to have this with

If anyone want to go split time with me. Shot us a text/call whatever. 

yes…I can sign your log book off and credit your time

0A6149E4-2C20-490E-B96A-63D4C339EFD6.png

Edited by jrobe
Updated photo

• 3 weeks later...

We just got our SkillBridge program approved. 

Search for Renegade Air, on the DoD site. 

If you know of some A&P folks looking to get current have them apply too, our Mechanic is looking for help.

2 hours ago, Guardian said:

And what would a skillbridge program with you guys look like (for a non mechanic)?

The Verbiage the DoD accepted was Operations or Pilot Management. You gain experience in the Part 61,91 and Possibly part 135 world. 

you can earn you ratings with us or be a MEI with us. 

im looking for for partner part 91/135 companies to hopefully partner with and folks fly with them as well