2022 Active Duty Flying Training Board

2 hours ago, BANDIT_K said:

Still no joy on the assignment doing the EFMP trick…showing I don’t have an assignment. Also did those of you going to MFS get an email with any guidance on what LOA to use in DTS? So far all I’ve been sent is the MFS forms/questionnaire/Covid protocol. 

What forms/questionnaire/Covid protocol did you get?  I have only gotten the DTS LOA instructions.  Mind forwarding the forms you received to me?

2 hours ago, BANDIT_K said:

Still no joy on the assignment doing the EFMP trick…showing I don’t have an assignment. Also did those of you going to MFS get an email with any guidance on what LOA to use in DTS? So far all I’ve been sent is the MFS forms/questionnaire/Covid protocol. 

Nope. Still haven’t gotten anything other than the RIP yet…

Finally got my dates, even AFPC said they were probably going in alphabetical order but anyways  22 Dec Columbus start date. Don't know if anyone else has said they're in that one but if someone is hit me up and we can start a group chat or something.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ZE14 said:

Finally got my dates, even AFPC said they were probably going in alphabetical order but anyways  22 Dec Columbus start date. Don't know if anyone else has said they're in that one but if someone is hit me up and we can start a group chat or something.

Did you get that date through email?

3 minutes ago, Arkbird said:

Did you get that date through email?

Found my location through the EFMP trick, about 2hrs later I got an email from the orb box with my dates. They told me to email them last friday if I hadn't seen anything yet.

6 minutes ago, ZE14 said:

Found my location through the EFMP trick, about 2hrs later I got an email from the orb box with my dates. They told me to email them last friday if I hadn't seen anything yet.

Gotcha. I haven't seen any dates so I just emailed them. I did however get my assignment requirements email and it had some interesting stuff in it. Like saying on one sheet I need an SCI for UPT??? Also had something about going to MFS but AFPC said when I emailed them that I am good to go and don't have to go back so I guess I just need to hit up flight med when I get back from my TDY to get the SF600.

2 hours ago, FlyGuy said:

Anyone going to MFS 10 Mar? I will be landing at DAY @ 1341 on 9 Mar and will have a rental car.  Just throwing it out there if anyone wants a ride.

I might hit you up on that offer. My training rip got sent to the wrong squadron so I am dealing with that right now but I am going to MFS on 10 Mar too

If any of you do not have training dates yet I would hit up the AFPC org box. Found out I am going to Vance for the 11/1 UPT class but more importantly I have an IFT date of 17 Mar which was WAY closer than I expected. Glad I reached out.

I might have just found out another trick to find your RNLTD. Might need someone else to verify it though...

On the assignments page where the "EFMP Application" link is, there is a "Report Not LaterThan Date (RNLTD) Change Request" option

1. Click it

2. It goes to a myPers site "https://mypers.af.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/24434"

3. On this site if you scroll to the bottom to "Related Resources there is an option for "RNLTD Change Request Application"

This showed my RNLTD before it showed up in my CDB or anywhere else. You might also be able to just go straight to step 2 or 3 also. Hope this helps!

1 hour ago, Bean said:

If any of you do not have training dates yet I would hit up the AFPC org box. Found out I am going to Vance for the 11/1 UPT class but more importantly I have an IFT date of 17 Mar which was WAY closer than I expected. Glad I reached out.

I have an RNLTD, but no class start date. How did you receive that?

EFMP trick still showing no assignment and the mypers trick did say I had an assignment but that I need to wait for all of the info to be uploaded. So I still don't know where/when thus will prob reach out to AFPC by email since that seems to be the trick. Also did anyone else not receive email with LOA stuff from MFS. I got the info via bros on here but it seems they should auto load LOA into your DTS and that has definitely not happened even though I leave in a week. Thinking about just sending it and asking for forgiveness later lol.

45 minutes ago, BANDIT_K said:

EFMP trick still showing no assignment and the mypers trick did say I had an assignment but that I need to wait for all of the info to be uploaded. So I still don't know where/when thus will prob reach out to AFPC by email since that seems to be the trick. Also did anyone else not receive email with LOA stuff from MFS. I got the info via bros on here but it seems they should auto load LOA into your DTS and that has definitely not happened even though I leave in a week. Thinking about just sending it and asking for forgiveness later lol.

I reached out to the AFPC org box and they stated that someone would crossorg me to the LOA that is associated with the MFS. Mine is scheduled for 10 Mar and I have yet to be crossorg’d. To reserve my flights and lodging, I made an authorization with my home unit LOA and will amend the the authorization with the correct LOA before I file my voucher. (Assuming they ever crossorg me lol)

AFPC/DP2OR Workflow <afpc.dp2or.workflow@us.af.mil>

2 minutes ago, BANDIT_K said:

For emailing the AFPC work flow for assignment info, is it The AFPC AEF CST workflow ? Just wanna be sure before I spam the wrong org. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 7:33 PM, DBlue said:

I have an RNLTD, but no class start date. How did you receive that?

When I messaged the org box they sent back a chart showing all my dates (MFS, IFT and UPT start date). I ironically have no RNLTD but they gave me the same gouge of 45-60 days before class start date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FlyGuy said:

Anybody with a 17 Mar IFT start date?  I got the RIP yesterday but it says 9 May CGD.  That can't be right, it should be April sometime.

I'm in the 21 April class, but the length of course on my RIP says 56 days. I'm not sure if there's flexibility for repeat rides and weather? I was confused too since the Ed & Trng site says only 5.5 weeks