Need honest opinoins

Eagleman1228

Long story short, Current MSgt AGR, Work at a bomb range (non flying wing). Recently completed my Bachelors. 11 years in, DSG from 2010-2016, AGR since. Have been able to be exposed to all types of aviation due to my current job. Have recently (2019) decided that pursuing an aviation career is what I want. I should finish my PPL this spring. I have sacrificed a lot to get it done. I know a lot of the pilots in my state, have a good reputation. 65 Pilot Afoqt, 50 PCSM (41 hrs) 56 when I hit 60-80 Hours. Due to money I will probably finish around 60 hours. I've got great Letters of recommendation from leadership all over my state. I am decorated and feel like I interview well. I even have a set of Air Assault wings. Should I apply with what I have now or try to retake TBAS and AFOQT. I'm 29, didn't get started until a little later. I'm kind of torn because I know of the lack of boards in 2020 has added a surplus of qualified applicants. 

Scooter,

Apps are assembled and going out. Got a fam flight in a f-16 this past october , not for me. trying to stick to heavies. I will apply all over my regional area. I get the importance of relationships, kind of hard right now due to covid restrictions. Fortunately I get to pick the brains of two pilots every day and realize how small of a world it is because somebody knows somebody in the aviation community. 

• Like 1