Jer1982's going away ceremony

Marco

A little snippet of Jeremy's going away festivities got put up on youtube. He's leaving us (FANG Crew Chiefs), to fly the KC-135 with the Reserves at Macdill. Good Luck at UPT Buddy!!!!

(director's note: the bucket had a quart of mayo and five boxes of anchovies that had just got done cooking in the microwave-getting really foul smelling)

Edited by Marco

My suggestion... take this down. You are only inviting trouble by advertising this video. I just hate to see a good squadron go down for something on youtube.

What's the saying around here... never talk to AF times. I think I would add...Never post on youtube.

flyboy2181

Whereas that is very sound advice, and we all appreciate folks on here trying to look out for each other, I've talked with Marco and his squadron leadership was not only aware of what was going on, they gave permission beforehand. It sounds like they've covered their bases, so until there is other compelling reasons for removing this thread, we'll let it stand.

Cheers! M2

While they aren't the most professional actions displayed in the video, they aren't completely inappropriate. The guy didn't put up any struggle and it was all meant in good fun. Considering Squadron leadership signed off on it, it sounds legit.

...that said, I wouldn't have posted it until the statute of limitations had run out... :-)

Thanks for the concern fellas, but it should be no biggie. Unfortunately, the video didn't show the portion where after he was hosed down, we read aloud a letter that all us crew chiefs, and other personnel had signed wishing him the best of luck in his new career. If we didn't like the guy, we wouldn't have expended the time, effort, and $$ to cover him in a bunch of crap. :) Just thought I'd share since he posts here on baseops.

Thanks for the concern fellas, but it should be no biggie. Unfortunately, the video didn't show the portion where after he was hosed down, we read aloud a letter that all us crew chiefs, and other personnel had signed wishing him the best of luck in his new career. If we didn't like the guy, we wouldn't have expended the time, effort, and $$ to cover him in a bunch of crap. :) Just thought I'd share since he posts here on baseops.

Hey that's my brother! You guys got him good lol. He keeps saying that he will never look at a hotdog the same way again. :rock:

Proud of you Jeremy. Have fun at OTS/UPT!

Pretty typical send off for a maintenance guy, seen hundreds of em'. Good clean crew chief fun, but I agree with Flyboy 2181, it could make for problems for this guy down the road given his new career choice. Oh and Jeremy, good luck and kick a$$ at UPT.