So there I was...in the Died

Cooter

So it's the annual Brit Halloween party at their establishment last night, an awesome time. It comes to closing time and about 50 or so folks (USN/AF/USA/USMC) decide to head for the bus after closing time. We all pack on to the bus, 3 guys to a seat and all that and head for CC. As we're trucking along we're all singing the Team America F*** Yeah! song, like good aircrew do. When all of a sudden this Major stands up and starts yelling and I quote, "I want a name and an ID card of the person who just said F*** You!". He then begins to berate everyone on the bus (including the O-5's in the midst of us) on how unprofessional we all are and how degrading it is to the good ole USA. Everyone goes dead silent and is looking at one another like...HUH????? I hate to say it but he wasn't a flyer...sad but true. Just a bunch of crew dogs having fun and this guy has to go bannanas over a song. Good thing I'm going home in 4 days .

Cooter

The brits put on great parties...in the summer of 03, they threw an "austin powers" themed party (pre-muff inn). i think that time i was there it was us (c21 guys), OKC 130 guard guys, black widow 16s, offutt RCs, and panther 15es.

there was actually a good amount of ladies there and everyone was feeling quite randy towards the end of the night--i know a couple guys who stuffed some chicks in the bomb shelters.

oh yeah--you shouldn't be singing those type of songs with "others" on the bus i.e. enlisted or people not in the inner circle of trust.

Originally posted by gtyj98:

oh yeah--you shouldn't be singing those type of songs with "others" on the bus i.e. enlisted or people not in the inner circle of trust.

Why not? In case they were not aware that the USAF's job was to kill people and break sh*t, they need to be indoctrinated.

Never can understand people who get offended by sex, drinking, and bad language, when our job is centered around killing.

People with some bizarre moral heirarchies.

Guest lovelacm

Standard "REMF" (per the Army)... or NSPF (per HD)... or Services Toadie (per our core values..."Services Before Self").

Was there with Cooter and the O-5 was in shock and giggled at the same, as we all did when the bus started going again. A classic time at "The Deid"!

Guest thebronze

That Major was a total douche-bag for that outburst.

Obviously there were no other O-5's on the bus w/ enough sack to tell him to STFU. (Which shows why the other services view us w/ didain.)

What's the AF coming to?....

Goin2UPT...no I was not suprised he wasn't aircrew, like it was a huge suprise that he wasn't. Bizarre moral hierarchies is right! I just thought it was typical of what makes the Died...well the Died. 3 days and a wake up...

Cooter