UH-60, SH-60 and EA-6B bubbas

Gents (and Ladies)

I am working for a publisher that is commissioning new artwork for the UH-60, SH-60 and EA-6B. The artwork will appear in a product called World Air Information Files that is being sold globally

The publisher is Aerospace Publishing, which some of you may know created seminal products such as World Air Power Journal and Wings of Fame.

I am looking for individuals from Blackhawk, Seahawk and Prowler communities who can provide photographs of a specific aircraft in their squadron so that the artist can create a new painting. The publisher wants to go with a UH-60L, EA-6B and MH-60R.

If you are in any of these communities, or you know someone who is, and are willing to help me provide the artist with references, please drop me a PM.

The more current the references the better, and ideally we'd like to feature aircraft that have operated in Afghanistan or Iraq. The images and information you supply would be used only by the artist and would not be published or put on the interweb.

By way of return, the publisher will provide 10 large prints of the artwork to you and your squadron as a way of saying thanks.

TIA for your time and help!

Cheers

Steve

Guest 60DriverPete

Steve, I can help you out with some 60L DUSTOFF pics of aircraft in the fight right now. Let me know if your interested.

Pete

Steve, have you tried posting this over on AirWarriors? Much higher Pk of getting someone with Seahawk and Prowler experience over there.

I haven't posted there for a couple of years - thanks for the reminder.

Steve, if you're interested, I can talk to my dad for ya. He's a maintenance officer with HSL-40, the Atlantic Fleet replacement training squadron, they fly SH-60B and SH-60R's out of Mayport, FL. HSL-40 Airwolves

*edit to add link

Brilliant. PM sent.

Steve, I can help you out with some 60L DUSTOFF pics of aircraft in the fight right now. Let me know if your interested.

Pete

Ditto!