C-37s @ Chievres, Belgium

Techsan

Just looking for some information on flying C-37s in Belgium. How big the unit is, how much flying, where most live near Chievres, etc. I might have an opportunity to go out there, but have never lived in Europe. I haven't heard too many people say they hated their time overseas in Europe, but just want to make sure the fam is happy there.

Thanks!

Techsan

I don't have any specifics but I too have heard it's a pretty sweet assignment. Think small flying club with a G-V instead of a C-152. Plus, Belgium isn't too shabby a location. With a small cadre of pilots and none of the normal AFB bullsh!t how can you go wrong?

Guest ip241au

Just looking for some information on flying C-37s in Belgium. How big the unit is, how much flying, where most live near Chievres, etc. I might have an opportunity to go out there, but have never lived in Europe. I haven't heard too many people say they hated their time overseas in Europe, but just want to make sure the fam is happy there.

Thanks!

Techsan

I flew the GV at Chievres for four years. Best assignment I ever had. PM me if you have any questions.