Cheapest place to buy stickers

Guest Bart Boma

Guest Bart Boma

Anyone got a good place to buy cheap custom stickers? I am going through T-6 PIT and want to buy like 100 or so stickers with the ADI attitude fail image on them. I know someone made it a class patch back in '04 but I want to just make a small say 3" by 3" sticker with the image so i can hand it out to studs when I think their attitude sucks. thanks

bb

Funny story...

I was told after I left a certain unnamed B-2 squadron, the new casual who took over my exec job was told to order some more zaps. Instead of finding out the company they normally go through, he finds some fly-by-night company on the internet. Long story short, he sends $400 of squadron money (and gets nothing) to some company in Pakistan... probably to support Al Qaida... from a B-2 squadron! Define irony...

Funny story...

I was told after I left a certain unnamed B-2 squadron, the new casual who took over my exec job was told to order some more zaps. Instead of finding out the company they normally go through, he finds some fly-by-night company on the internet. Long story short, he sends $400 of squadron money (and gets nothing) to some company in Pakistan... probably to support Al Qaida... from a B-2 squadron! Define irony...

I heard about that. Awesome. We were going to order some stuff from them at Altus and this dude overheard the conversation and he was like "Hell no, let me tell you a story..."