Dallas Fort Worth

summe32c

Guest chr1s427

Another good bar back from my ROTC days at TCU was a place called Snookies off of Hulen St. Plenty of hotties in there and its a decent setting.

Edited by chr1s427

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FU(K it is cold here. I can tell my burbon consumption will increase due to the cold. I am currently in the Southlake area. Nice place.

I appreciate all of the previous responses for good places to live/Bars to frequent, as I will be checking all of the said locations out.

Lets try and plan a booze night sometime soon. right after new years..or on new years eve. anyone got any drops on whats going on DT Dallas or surrounding area for New years.

Cheers

-summers

Last year they had a New Year's ball drop thing outside of the American Airlines Center (where the Mavs and Stars play) and it was pretty big. They used to have something in the West End but I'm not sure if that still happens. There will be plenty of bars doing NYE parties but be prepared to pay a ridiculous cover. I went out in FTW last year and just went to a few bars, nothing special.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright I wanted to wait until I had a date for Brooks but I'm getting board. Who is around and who wants to do this thing this week? I'm open any night.

2. But I have a date for Brooks. I'm still "bored" though.

I can booze up to 24 Jan. I wouldn't mind giving my liver a whole week off before Brooks, though.

Sgt. :beer: er sends his regards. :M16:

Edited by dontshavemyhead

2. But I have a date for Brooks. I'm still "bored" though.

I can booze up to 24 Jan. I wouldn't mind giving my liver a whole week off before Brooks, though.

Sgt. :beer: er sends his regards. :M16:

Lets do it...DO IT...after the holidays with family, my liver is in need of a good punishing..

Im in the southlake area. Lets shoot for this week. possibly before the weekend. Im driving to Jackson, MS on tuesday to pick up this chic for the week.

"If you puke and she bolts....it was never meant to be...."

LETS GET IT ON

-summers

• 3 weeks later...

Alright let's do it. Everybody good with Friday? The closer to Grapevine the better for me - Hooters, Bone Daddy's, whatever. TSummers - Do you actually live here now? If not, wtf haven't you set this thing up?

Awesome. Bonedaddy's rocks! Is Kapilot going to be able to make the trip over from Dallas?

Yes. I live in Southlake now. Friday is good. bone daddys or hooters all are good choices.. lets just set a time and place..

around 7 or 8 will work at either place for me..give me some suggestions if you have em and we will make it happen

-summers

Guest chr1s427
Yes. I live in Southlake now. Friday is good. bone daddys or hooters all are good choices.. lets just set a time and place..

around 7 or 8 will work at either place for me..give me some suggestions if you have em and we will make it happen

-summers

Sounds good here. Yes closer to 8 will work better for me. I got plans early-mid afternoon on Friday.

Guest chr1s427
going to drink at the unit, then out with the homies....OUTSTANDING! shows a real commitment to getting shitty.

:thumbsup: See you at the flying saucer

Cheers!

-summers

See you there! :rock:

Guest chr1s427

It was good to meet everyone. Bluto, damnit we missed you guys! I just got the PM with your cell #. If only Heather had brought it to me... Right Mike?

It was good to meet everyone. Bluto, damnit we missed you guys! I just got the PM with your cell #. If only Heather had brought it to me... Right Mike?

Ah Heather...the one that got away. There's always next Friday!

Bluto - WTF?!!!

had a good time last night, what ever happened with the ladies, someone better have gotten laid.....

-summers

They completely lost interest in us after you left.

Yeah we were taken to Dallas for dinner and didn't get back until 1:00am. We did stop by the Saucer but figured it was to late to call. Anyone going to be around tonight?

Also where is a good place to watch the Super Bowl here?

Oddly enough I'll be at Saucer again tonight. Super Bowl...not sure man. I'm a suburban dude.

They completely lost interest in us after you left.

Oddly enough I'll be at Saucer again tonight. Super Bowl...not sure man. I'm a suburban dude.

Couldnt close the deal?...for shame. I had some high expectations of you guys. lol

Cheers

-summers