Tracking Semi-annual currencies and metrics

Swizzle

Guest Form 8

I use the ARMS system out of the AF Portal since it flows all the data as soon as it's input into the Oracle ARMS system. It doesn't do the "refresh update" that G2 uses.

Does anyone here have any experience using the scheduling output function from GDSS2?

I'm looking to import the G2 schedule into a squadron calender on a intranet web page and I'm hopping to avoid re-inventing the wheel.

Note: I'm not taking about a simple static HTML page here, I'm looking to keep the information in a database.

GW

I know several computer geeks in my SQ (a couple skilled amateurs and two no-shit IT professionals) have tried something similar. Hasn't worked out for them.

Thread revival/hijack.

Does anyone here have any experience using the scheduling output function from GDSS2?

I'm looking to import the G2 schedule into a squadron calender on a intranet web page and I'm hopping to avoid re-inventing the wheel.

Note: I'm not taking about a simple static HTML page here, I'm looking to keep the information in a database.

GW

Aside from using the web based G2 (link on baseops.net) I don't have any help.

But I'm curious to see what you find/develop.

Guest Form 8
I like the portal ARMS product. Its very accurate and easy to use. This comes down to people tracking their own shit and getting properly crushed if they go non-current.

Agreed