Old Crow's GIF Thread

old crow

What's all this GIF stuff about anyways? I don't get it.

Clearly this girls tongue should be moving like God commanded it to eat my rim.

I still like it motionless, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

I have 16 days to upgrade, test, check and deploy and I can't even get the girl's tongue to move...agh. I'll go choke myself now.

BENDY

8d7161e8790d8c408ce4be163690b.gif

"If you see this lady turning in clockwise you are using your right brain. If you see it the other way, you are using left brain.

Some people do see both ways, but most people see it only one way.

See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain's current. BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN

Most individuals have a distinct preference for one of these styles of thinking. Some, however, are more whole-brained and equally adept at both modes. In general, schools tend to favor left-brain modes of thinking, while downplaying the right-brain ones. Left-brain scholastic subjects focus on logical thinking, analysis, and accuracy. Right-brained subjects, on the other hand, focus on aesthetics, feeling, and creativity.

I found that if I just look at her feet, she will switch direction! If I closed my eyes and then reopen them sometimes I can see a change in direction."

Didn't work for me, but whatever

Guest regularjoe
See if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain's current. BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN

I can see her going both directions this is a good thing yes ??? Not just a matter of the fifth I just consumed...

Guest Almost There

Pretty cool... I've seen something like this before... some whitecoat guys in Massachusetts had people try it while listening to music, then listening to the news or some other monotone chatter. They claimed that while listening to music, it was easy to switch to the clockwise rotation (right brain) and then during chatter that it was easier to see counter-clockwise rotation and hard to switch to right brain again.