AMC Mission ID Encode/Decode Tables

stract

without getting into any specifics, for someone here who knows what I'm referring to, please PM with a link or point me in the right direction on where to find this document. Apparently my unit has been using the AFSOC codes for a while and I'm trying to figure out if ACC does the same thing, but I don't have the parent document, just the pages from it about the AFSOC codes.

These are used to come up with the Mission Numbers that go on Flight Authorizations...

thanks for any help.

Edited by stract

Guest Johann
without getting into any specifics, for someone here who knows what I'm referring to, please PM with a link or point me in the right direction on where to find this document. Apparently my unit has been using the AFSOC codes for a while and I'm trying to figure out if ACC does the same thing, but I don't have the parent document, just the pages from it about the AFSOC codes.

These are used to come up with the Mission Numbers that go on Flight Authorizations...

thanks for any help.

You want ACC or AMC codes?

I want the ACC codes, that are contained in the document maintained by AMC. The AFSOC codes are also found in the same document, which is titled the same as the title of my original post.

out of the AMCI24-101v9:

7.12. Constructing AMC Mission Identifiers for Non-AMC Missions Carrying Channel Traffic.

When channel traffic, cargo and mail, or passengers are placed aboard any aircraft carrying other than

an AMC mission identifier, the ATOC will construct an AMC mission identifier according to the general

section of AMC passenger and cargo schedules. Use this mission identifier for manifesting purposes

and reporting channel traffic movement as defined in DoDR 4515.13R, Chapter 8.

out of the v1:

Mission Identifier—A composite code of alphabetical and numerical equivalents composed of four

parts: a mission number conversion prefix, basic mission number, basic mission number suffix, and

scheduled operating date. (AMC Cargo/Passenger Schedules).

out of the v6:

4.4. Other than AMC TWCF Aircraft. Manifest cargo, mail, and passengers placed aboard such aircraft

IAW this instruction, Volumes 9, 11, and 14. When an AMC mission identifier is not assigned

per the general section of the AMC passenger and cargo schedule, ATOF constructs an appropriate

AMC mission identifier to manifest and report traffic movement.

Ok, so where is this AMC passenger and cargo schedule? Or an ATOF personnel who has the reference on how to construct an appropriate 12-digit mission identifier?