KC-10 gouge

Aurora85

About to start KC-10 training and was wondering if anyone had any good stuff for FTU? Ive seen a lot online for other aircraft but cant seem to find anything on the kc-10. Any MQF's or gouge on the plane would be awesome. Thanks for any help you can provide!

I finished KC-10 FTU not all that long ago, and never saw any gouge. All you really need to do is read your 3-3. It will tell you everything you need to know, and most the IP's at FTU quote straight from that. I will post a good study guide with pretty much all of the numbers you need to know. It's been a few year since its been updated, however it seems to be up to speed.

Ops_Limits_Unlimited.doc

2005_Pilot_MQF.pdf

I finished KC-10 FTU not all that long ago, and never saw any gouge. All you really need to do is read your 3-3. It will tell you everything you need to know, and most the IP's at FTU quote straight from that. I will post a good study guide with pretty much all of the numbers you need to know. It's been a few year since its been updated, however it seems to be up to speed.

Ops_Limits_Unlimited.doc

2005_Pilot_MQF.pdf

Thanks for all the stuff so far guys! Just out of curiosity what is the 3-3? Are you referring to the 11-kc10v3 or section 3 outta the dash 1?

AFTTP 3-3.22A. Air Force Tactics Techniques and Procedures. The 3-3 is the Unclassified version...the 3-1 is the classified. Every AF airframe (including OSA/VIPSAM) have both a 3-1 and 3-3.

You'll get the 3-3 from your squadron when you get your pubs (or epubs). Start reading it from day 1 of training, it has good info.

Guest sanjose79

Are any of you in the KC-10 reserve unit at Travis, and looking to hire rated pilots ?

Thanks

Edited by sanjose79