Everything posted by ecugringo
-
Top Aero Schools
I tried the ERAU thing for a year and hated it! My brother went to Penn State so I saw how good a normal school can be, and how much fun you can have. I have a degree in something other than flying yet I still have all my ratings. At all the FBO's I've been to, there were instructors from ERAU, UND, Purdue, and those that just learned from the side along with comair types. I've flown with them all and I can't say anyone is any better than the other, although I can say which type I didn't like drinking beers with. Sorry ERAU.
-
Full time ANG?
ok i think i got it...but yeah ive heard many ad pilots would prefer guard if they could so thats why im goin this way. anyway thanks for the info. oh yeah and do guard still retire with the pension as well?
-
Full time ANG?
well do the pay and benefits vary at all if youre a part timer? can you serve 20 yrs part time and still retire on a pension?
-
Full time ANG?
Hey i was just wondering if you can be in the guard and be full time? i have heard stories that you can and other stories that contradict this. can anyone clarify this for me? thanks
-
Reserve vs. Guard
well like i said there are several guard units i was applying to, but there are two reserve units that interested me. one was a c-130 unit in pittsburgh where i live now. the other was an f-16 unit in fla. i figured it might be worth the shot. i didnt realize in the reserve you could get moved to a different unit. thanks again
-
Reserve vs. Guard
hey thanks guys, i know how to get in touch with the guard units, i was just curious about the reserve. are they about the same or is the one better than the other? is there a way fo find their info online? or just through the bookd?
-
Reserve vs. Guard
im currently applying to several ang units. i was wondering if anyone off the street can apply to the reserve as well the same way one does to the guard? if you can where can i find info on the process? thanks
-
Questions on the BAT (Basic Attribute Test)
oh ok my bad...sorry.
-
Questions on the BAT (Basic Attribute Test)
hey thanks a lot. i recieved a 90 i guess thats considered good. i had a 70 on my pilot score on my afoqt, 270 flight hrs with a commercial/instrument and a 2.8 gpa.
-
Questions on the BAT (Basic Attribute Test)
hey im new here and i just took the bat test and the examiner gave me a web page to check my score. however i cant seem to open the link. can anyone help me out? also what is considered good scores on the test to qualify for a pilot?