Everything posted by Biff_T
-
CSAR-X
AFSOC still has a say in what airframes they need and if they truly wanted to keep the rotary mission they would have helicopters. This whole situation seems like a ploy to steal HH-60’s from ACC in order to trade them for more CV-22’s with the intent of eventually dropping the 60’s from its inventory.
-
CSAR-X
And they agreed to leave.
-
CSAR-X
No more 53’s and the 6 SOS got rid of its rotary mission. What will AFSOC do with all those 60’s? I could have sworn that they wanted out of the rotary world.
-
Pilot Life and raising a family
It’s possible, but you will probably need some sort of restraint….maybe duck tape or a burlap sack?
-
US KC-135 Down - Kyrgyzstan
RIP fellow airmen
-
Marine Fighter Squadron Told To Nix Crusader Patch/Emblem
WOW! We need to take back our country!
-
Boom Operator Q&A
I spent 10 years enlisted (sheet metal/boom operator) and thought that I would destroy the non-priors when I walked into UPT, I was wrong! Flying an aircraft is harder than it looks. The quote mentioned above is right on point. UPT is a place where you can't ###### around. The competition is fierce and no one gives a ###### about what you did before.... Do your best and hope the cards line up in your favor!
-
Strike Eagle down, one KIA
Later Bro!
-
Who's Really Flying The Plane?
What’s an autopilot? The guy on top or bottom….
-
Force Management in NDAA
I hit 14 years in May!