RAPCON phone numbers

stract

Does anyone know where I can find contact info for a RAPCON?  I'd like to talk to a local controller (ABQ) regarding some recent SIAP changes...my google-foo does not appear to be strong tonight, however.  Don't think the ARTCC (ZAB Center) guys are the ones to talk to - since the ABQ Class C isn't in their "lane"...if anyone can help, I'd much appreciate it!

thanks gents.  That doc - Airport/Facilities Directory?  Good to know for future ref! 

I spent 2 hrs at the TRACON and Twr yesterday learning/reaffirming things.  Among them is that different offices of the same department (in this case the FAA) don't talk to each other.  The TRACON dudes had absolutely no idea a brand new/totally redone SIAP had been released, and when bad WX rolled through on Sat, it led to a lot of heartburn and confusion.  Also, the fact that the IF altitude is 300 ft below the MVA for that sector meant that many aircraft had to go missed because they couldn't get down on the glideslope.  Classic case of one hand not talking to the other.

Great group of controllers, tho!

5 hours ago, stract said:

thanks gents.  That doc - Airport/Facilities Directory?  Good to know for future ref! 

Yep. The FAA AFD. You can find numbers for any center or approach facility in any AFD. If you're a ForeFlight person, they are "(region) AFD Supplemental" in the documents menu.