PA Noise Complaint

Bergman

Originally posted by HerkDerka:

He certainly seems to have a mild fixation on degenerative homosexuality. I do however wish that he was stop hiding his emotions and tell us how he really feels. Priceless.

This clip will make it Air Force Wide in 5...4...3...

Best...Noise Complaint...Ever!

HD

I'm actually waiting to see how long it takes me to get the clip forwarded from my AF buds at other bases. I'll report back if/when it happens.

As for the clown that made the call...word has it that the FBI has since made some visits to his house in connection with other more threatening calls he made after that one. Apparently they've kept a lid on those due to whatever investigation is underway.

Guest jad1900

Before I read the part about the FBI, I was going to suggest someone find the guy's # and call him. How funny would it be to claim to be a homosexual Civil Air Patrol pilot and tell him they've been "hovering" in their Cessnas and videotaping him through his windows. The guy would probably have a stroke.

Guest KoolKat

I actually think I like the previous ones when the guy was all screaming and out of control.

This guy really thought out what he wanted to say! Calm, collected...defeinitly not kool...but, hey...A for effort.

However, perhaps my recollection just make me think the previous was better, 'cause that was some funny shit right there!!!

Funny, indeed.

Looking into people windows...them CAP guys & gals must have drastically improved them there VLL skilz! :D

Thanks for posting that!

BENDY