Questions on Recruiters

Guest adam605

Hi ya'll,

I have been trying to contact a local recruiter here in Tucson, AZ.

There are three offices, and when I call, I have a preliminary discussion, but as soon as I mention OTS, and the fact that I have a degree, I get nowhere. They ususally say, I will call back to set up an appt, and then they never call. I Call back, leave messages, ect...nothing, email, nothing.

Am i getting stonewalled beacuse I am not seeking an enlistment?

I am 27 want want to be a pilot, anyone has any advice, or knows of an Officer Recruiter in my area, the info would be much appreciated.

Catfish

There are generally only a few Officer Accessions recruiters for large areas. For example I live in Baltimore and my Officer recruiter is 2 hours away. I've never met him, only talked on the phone and emails. You eventually will have to see him/her, but that's a different story. Anyways, either call them up again and ask for the Officer Recruiter for your area or walk through their front door and ask. They can't hang up if you are in person. In the mean time, start trying to take care of some of the things that you need to get done, so when you do talk to your recruiter, you have the ball rolling. With your age, you need to get moving. I was able to schedule my AFOQT & TBAS without my recruiter. Get your LoR's done. Find and start filling out the application. Get as much done as you can. That way the ball will be in the recruiters court to get you scheduled for the Physical and Officer Interview, the 2 things that will probably take the longest to make happen.

Good luck! Let me know if I can help you anymore. I just finished the process of getting my package together, just have the Officer Interview left.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic