Time for Aircraft Commander upgrade

Guest flyboyav8or

Guest flyboyav8or

You guys are as sharp as a steel trap...and mature too! The point of the question had nothing to do with being interested in the airlines. The SWA website only made me wonder about the length of time to become an AC.

And I didn't say anything about Toro not knowing anything. I was elluding that he shouldn't jump to conclusions about someone and if he's going to post a reply why not keep the sarcasm to a minimum and use this forum as it was intended...to share knowledge and answer questions from those of us that have not yet had the priviledge of experiencing the lifestyle of an Air Force pilot.

Keep up the good work moderator!

Guest SuperStallionIP

Come on now. They're just playing with you. Thick skin developed here will help later because beatings will only continue. It's all in good fun man. No worries.

What qualities do you feel are most important to a CC deciding to send you back to The Rock for AC upgrade? SA? CRM? Regulations? Airwork?

Guest SuperStallionIP

Like I said...beatings will continue until moral improves. Now take some vagisil and some Motrin and go back in for a follow-up.

Guest Rainman A-10

Big Iron, thanks for showing up. It's nice to have another person with a sense of humor (and someone else to take the heat off me).

Guest Rainman A-10
Originally posted by flyboyav8or:

You guys are as sharp as a steel trap...and mature too! The point of the question had nothing to do with being interested in the airlines. The SWA website only made me wonder about the length of time to become an AC.

Oh, OK. I admit, I inferred from your statement that you are already looking at becoming an airline pilot because you are looking at airline websites to see what it takes to fill out an application for a job. I guess you were actually going to airline websites to see what it would take to become an USAF aircraft commander in whatever you are going to fly and then you came to this website when you didn't find the answer on SWA.com...makes sense.

I have an idea, why don't you walk into your squadron DO's office and ask him. I'm sure the advice you receive will be wildly different from what Toro said.

Originally posted by flyboyav8or:

And I didn't say anything about Toro not knowing anything. I was elluding that he shouldn't jump to conclusions about someone and if he's going to post a reply why not keep the sarcasm to a minimum and use this forum as it was intended...to share knowledge and answer questions from those of us that have not yet had the priviledge of experiencing the lifestyle of an Air Force pilot.

Keep up the good work moderator!

What makes you think you didn't get exactly what this forum was intended? You asked a question and it was answered directly. You have no idea what you are talking about, you haven't even flown yet and Toro was telling you not to worry about it yet because you have a lot of traiing to accomplish.

Have a nice time.

Guest SuperStallionIP

There you have it. Cut, dried, and in the barn. Break

Rainman,

Thanks, and right back at you on the humor. Nice to see some good old fashioned forum-foonery in the name of fun. Some people just take themselves too seriously. Most of the time it seems to be the younger grasshoppers. Oh well, I guess it's all part of the hide-thickening process as we know it. Nicely put, just above by the way.

BigIron Hoss