ACTIVE PSDM 23-54: 2024 Active Duty Flying Training Board

Recaged

Does anyone know the details for booking the MFS on DTS? I received my LOA, but I haven't been able to find any details about the actual TDY. Are we suppose to stay at a specific hotel? Are we suppose to get rental cars?

Where can I get more information about the MFS before I book it on DTS?

54 minutes ago, EyesOnTheSkies said:

Does anyone know the details for booking the MFS on DTS? I received my LOA, but I haven't been able to find any details about the actual TDY. Are we suppose to stay at a specific hotel? Are we suppose to get rental cars?

Where can I get more information about the MFS before I book it on DTS?

Bottom of page 1 on the RIP you signed has reporting instructions. Basically it says there is a shuttle that leaves the front desk to make it to the 0730 show time at bldg 840. Must hand carry records. 

Additionally if you didn’t know, in situations outside of this one, there is website devoted to course reporting instructions called ETCA. For some reason MFS isn’t on ETCA, but if you’re going to IFT it is on there along with almost any other course you will attend over your career. Such as SERE, water survival, etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dash1isoptional said:

I was wondering about this. Did you email the board about it?

I sent them an email last week. I was told that the schedulers are still working on it, but they work on assignments for all rated careers. Hopefully they can get to it soon. 

On 3/12/2024 at 10:31 AM, FORGE. said:

@Hawke@Bama@boliveraf

Have you all heard anything about UPT dates/locations yet? I still have nothing in email, vMPF, or EFMP.

I was thinking of writing them, but I know they said by the end of March, so if I dont get anything by then I will probably email them. I am glad I am not the only one haha. Also I know that they are prioritizing older people first.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, boliveraf said:

I finally got some news too!, Vance in July! Does anyone know how quick we get orders after seeing it on VMPF?

All depends on how quick your outbound assignment team can draft up the orders and push them to afpc. First thing Monday it might be a good idea to call over there to start the convo.

Found out that I got Laughlin through the EFMP trick. Still no dates on the CDB or RIP, so I'm not sure when I'll be there.

Edited by Hawke
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, EyesOnTheSkies said:

Did anyone receive an email from IFT with more information other than their original RIP?

I figured we would have received a follow up email after the RIP with more information, but I haven't got anything new.

When's your IFT date? I wanna say I got an email from Doss about 3-4 weeks prior to my date.

1 hour ago, goboldtigers said:

When's your IFT date? I wanna say I got an email from Doss about 3-4 weeks prior to my date.

IFT date is 23 April . Just want to make sure that I'm not late to book anything. On the IFT website it says to book DTS at least 4 weeks before your arrival date, but they haven't sent me any information on it yet so I'm not sure what details to use like LOA.

21 hours ago, EyesOnTheSkies said:

IFT date is 23 April . Just want to make sure that I'm not late to book anything. On the IFT website it says to book DTS at least 4 weeks before your arrival date, but they haven't sent me any information on it yet so I'm not sure what details to use like LOA.

Are you sure it doesn't say "NET" 4 weeks? (NET = No earlier than)

Also right now TTS isn't sending LOAs until about 1-2 weeks out. You should receive an email from Doss about reporting instructions any day now. Might be worth reaching out at this point

When I got my MFS email, they had the IFT instructions in there as well.  LOA was the same for both.  I would just make sure that your formal training sent your signed RIP up the chain if it gets any closer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All fellow CSO-Selects, my CDB updated depicting a projected training of "CV4PP". Has anyone else received this code? Is that the UCT training? If so, I won't be starting training until next year! 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone PCSing to Laughlin and know the dorm situations there? I'd rather not downsize my two-bedroom house I've been in for two years but am afraid I am going to have to.