ACTIVE PSDM 23-54: 2024 Active Duty Flying Training Board

Recaged

Has anyone received any updates on IFT dates?
I'm sure they will post when they get first word, but I, too, am checking twice a day, as not knowing how to plan my life is a bigger wrinkle to my day-to-day than I thought it was going to be

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dillonberg92 said:

I'm sure they will post when they get first word, but I, too, am checking twice a day, as not knowing how to plan my life is a bigger wrinkle to my day-to-day than I thought it was going to be emoji28.png

I second this for all us UCT-selects! 😆 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dillonberg92 said:

Did you reply to them saying you wear contacts or something?

I let them know I do not wear contacts, but the response we geared towards my DEROS. 

Edited by Cheese
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, dillonberg92 said:

I'm sure they will post when they get first word, but I, too, am checking twice a day, as not knowing how to plan my life is a bigger wrinkle to my day-to-day than I thought it was going to be emoji28.png

I feel this. I almost replied to the contact lens email just to make sure they weren’t waiting on my response even though they said positive responses only.  

After I get medically cleared they can take as long as they need on everything else. I just want that warm and fuzzy that I don’t have some random eye issue that was missed.

• Like 3

I feel this. I almost replied to the contact lens email just to make sure they weren’t waiting on my response even though they said positive responses only.  

After I get medically cleared they can take as long as they need on everything else. I just want that warm and fuzzy that I don’t have some random eye issue that was missed.
I'm literally right there with you

8 minutes ago, Hope2Fly said:

Does the EFMP trick still work?

That trick only works with orders and sadly they're not loading orders till closer to the end of next month.  We are looking at just MFS and IFT which won't show up anywhere except the CDB and SURF since they are just TDYs.

Saw this on my CDB, but haven't received any emails. Everything I found related to this is the MFS, which is the last 3 letters of the code, but the 29th is a Thursday...don't these things happen on Mondays? Has anyone else seen this look like this? Also, this just dropped this evening and is 7 days away...wtf man 20240220_232426.jpg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dillonberg92 said:

Saw this on my CDB, but haven't received any emails. Everything I found related to this is the MFS, which is the last 3 letters of the code, but the 29th is a Thursday...don't these things happen on Mondays? Has anyone else seen this look like this? Also, this just dropped this evening and is 7 days away...wtf man emoji58.png20240220_232426.jpg

Since we have already had the majority of our exam completed at a flight medicine clinic, we only have to complete a few eye exams, measurements, and a computer based neurological exam. At least that is what I’ve read so far. 

https://www.afrl.af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Fact-Sheet-Display/Article/2336839/usafsam-fci-medical-flight-screening/

Edited by Cheese

4 hours ago, dillonberg92 said:

Saw this on my CDB, but haven't received any emails. Everything I found related to this is the MFS, which is the last 3 letters of the code, but the 29th is a Thursday...don't these things happen on Mondays? Has anyone else seen this look like this? Also, this just dropped this evening and is 7 days away...wtf man emoji58.png20240220_232426.jpg

Have you checked your SURF on AMS for projected trainings? Mine updates on Wednesday’s not sure if everyone’s does or if it’s a last name thing. But it had 3 lines that maybe can help you build some info 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, simsans said:

Have you checked your SURF on AMS for projected trainings? Mine updates on Wednesday’s not sure if everyone’s does or if it’s a last name thing. But it had 3 lines that maybe can help you build some info 

Double tap on this. My IFT was loaded into my CDB for me to see. I went to my CSS and they pulled my record and was able to see my MFS and UPT dates that were hidden. My SURF was clean though. Apparently it updated at midnight and the dates were loaded at 1 am. Also I got my assignment RIP from the CC this morning as well. See you all in Columbus!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, simsans said:

Double tap on this. My IFT was loaded into my CDB for me to see. I went to my CSS and they pulled my record and was able to see my MFS and UPT dates that were hidden. My SURF was clean though. Apparently it updated at midnight and the dates were loaded at 1 am. Also I got my assignment RIP from the CC this morning as well. See you all in Columbus!

Nice!  Congrats! Do you have a RNLTD to Columbus?  I don’t have a RIP yet… just curious as to what the timelines are looking like.  

10 hours ago, dillonberg92 said:

EFMP trick works btw! Slotted for Vance atm!

Stupid question, is the EFMP trick simply clicking the "Apply to Change or Cancel" button and you see the "MiPDS" message? I know a few years back, accessing efmp looked quite different

10 hours ago, dillonberg92 said:

I'm doing MFS on a Thursday (tomorrow). I got the rips email for it about 2 and a half weeks in advance though

Edited by goboldtigers

1 hour ago, Nightmare2773 said:

Nice!  Congrats! Do you have a RNLTD to Columbus?  I don’t have a RIP yet… just curious as to what the timelines are looking like.  

Yep looks like a month after my IFT is over will be my RNLTD of 30 Sept

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Wx2Flt said:

Stupid question, is the EFMP trick simply clicking the "Apply to Change or Cancel" button and you see the "MiPDS" message? I know a few years back, accessing efmp looked quite different

Affirm!  If you don’t have an assignment loaded it will show something along the lines of “MilPDS does not reflect you have an assignment…”If you have an assignment, I think you can click through a few pages and it will show you the base you are going to.

Edited by Nightmare2773

EFMP trick worked! Columbus, AFB. Looks like per my CDB, projected training starts in June 2024 and ends Feb 2025. (I've already completed DOSS) Which is quite a bit shorter than I anticipated? Maybe they're still working the numbers or maybe UPT is taking some more shortcuts? Who knows. 

• Like 3

Received an MFS RIP for 29 Feb (can't attend due to being on OCONUS leave though) this morning. Also received PCS RIP for Sheppard for 8 July. Wayyyy sooner than I had expected for an ENJJPT slot but very excited! Probably expecting an August-ish class start date from what I've been hearing from others that are there.

• Like 3