ACTIVE PSDM 23-54: 2024 Active Duty Flying Training Board

Recaged

1 hour ago, Hope2Fly said:

The reason it’s been so delayed could be because there were so many people selected, it’s taken them awhile to get everyone processed and good to go. Last year there weren’t many selects compared to previous years, so were due for a windfall. Stay positive, yall! 

🫡

2 hours ago, rpacuck21 said:

Nah the VML has nothing to do with it . The civilian last year explained it to me as just a crazy long process. Can email afpc direct and ask but should be this week 

The portal page says next week. Why do you say this week?

19 hours ago, goboldtigers said:

The portal page says next week. Why do you say this week?

The past few years, CC notifications have been a week prior to official PSDM release. But this year could be different with the new process they implemented. 

2 hours ago, LeeLue said:

The past few years, CC notifications have been a week prior to official PSDM release. But this year could be different with the new process they implemented. 

Right. I was referring to the AF portal page saying otherwise. 

8 minutes ago, goboldtigers said:

I emailed the board. They confirmed 31 Jan for public release. And commander notification will be 3 days prior.

IMG_0466.jpeg

“…in coordination for the secure notification in the next day or two”

Does that mean commanders could possibly find out tomorrow?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, goboldtigers said:

I emailed the board. They confirmed 31 Jan for public release. And commander notification will be 3 days prior.

IMG_0466.jpeg

So realistically, Monday we should all have our answers. 🤞🏽 Oh baby… Here we go. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Musicman4 said:

So realistically, Monday we should all have our answers. 🤞🏽 Oh baby… Here we go. 

Yeah I’m seeing “7 days down to about 3 days.” And “notification in the next day or two.”

to me that definitely is seeming to say CC notifications will happen either Friday or Monday. 

Edited by Byo_airplaneparty
  • Upvote 1