Visit to Heavy unit, a few questions

Searched the forum and saw mixed opinions on this. Currently AD MQ-9 Pilot looking to go to UPT in the Guard/Reserves. Have a visit to a Heavy unit in the next month. I’ll be in back home on leave and they were nice enough to let me spend some time at the squadron. Not a drill weekend or big organized rush event, just a casual midweek visit. Show up, meet people, see the plane, maybe lunch afterwards.

My questions are: Wear nice civilian clothes or bring my flight suit with me to wear?

Should I bring as much of a UPT packet as I have together right now with me and update it later? Or just a resume?

I know first impressions are important, appreciate any help

I'd wear your bag (or is everyone in 2 piece now?).  Bring whatever paperwork you have, but leave it in the car unless somebody important wants to see it.  The bros won't care about your CDB, but you very well might find yourself in an impromptu interview with the DO or something.  I know if I was DO or CC and I had time I'd sit down with you.

Either option is fine, but I would also just wear my bag. I've done this a few times over the last few years -- visiting hometown (or near hometown) units to keep options open. Bag or "normal clothes" depending on why I was home. It's always been a great experience, so relax and don't get spun up about it. They're looking for a guy or gal to work with long term, so keep that in mind, and best of luck!