Skullbanger Hiring Board June 2022

M2

Skullbanger Hiring Board June 2022

Hawg drivers (current and non-current alike), the 190FS is holding a hiring board this coming summer. No need to worry about where you’re at in the upgrade train or where you left off, we’re looking for good bros/bro-ettes with Hawg backgrounds. If you’re interested in being a part of the BEST GD ATTACK SQUADRON on planet Earth (it’s official, just reference the latest Hawgsmoke standings), continue reading and message me with questions.

Here are a few questions answered so we have a common baseline when you hit me up:

Q: Where do the Skullbangers call home?

A: Boise, ID. Hands down the best location a bunch of steely-eyed Hawg pilots can call home with mountains, canyons, 100’s of miles of 100ft LATN areas, live ranges, and top quality threat training just minutes from takeoff.

Q: Does everyone just grow potatoes out there or what?

A: If that’s what you’re into, sure, come out and start that fantasy spud farm you’ve always wanted. Other options available include elk/deer/big game hunting, fishing, white water rafting, camping, hiking, skiing/snowboarding, and pretty much anything else you can imagine outdoors. Breweries abound and the nightlife downtown can be as low key or PIU as you see fit.

Q: Why in the world are you passing this info 6 months out?

A: We want to get to know the folks we’re going to fly, deploy, and booze with for the next decade. It’s highly encouraged to come out for a visit before the board so we can meet you and you can meet us. Hopefully this WARNO allows you to do that. Overseas tours and deployments are obviously considered if you’re unable.

Q: How many spots are available and is this full or part-time?

A: We’ve got 1-2 spots available if you’re the right fit, as it were, for part-time ANG positions. Full-time spots come available periodically, but filling those is not our goal. Hiring pipe-hitters to carry on the Ida-Hawg culture as a DSG is our primary goal. Did I mention you are automatically allocated 72 pay cards, 2 weeks of Annual Training (up to 30 days), and plenty of opportunities to pick up chunks of orders throughout the year as a part-time guardsman?

I think I’m getting carpel tunnel typing this, so I’ll wrap it up. If you’re an AD/ARC/ANG Attack pilot that’s interested in coming out to see what we’re all about, reach out. Board in June ‘22 and official invites no later than beginning of May. This is only open to the Hawg community unless we don’t receive the interest we’re looking for. Questions?

ATTACK!!!
Johnny “Atlas” Meyers
Skullbanger Department of Hiring

Atlas is on the GAL, so if interested contact him directly.