Army Air Assault School

bluedevil

Question

Hey guys,

I attended Army Air Assault school at Fort Drum when I was in ROTC.  Nobody (at MPF) can give me a straight answer where that training should be captured in my records, SURF, PRDA, etc.  I assume it's similar to going to Free Fall from a records point of view.  I wear the badge so I figure I should probably get that in my records one way or another.  Anybody thoughts/previous experience?  Thanks for the look.

5 answers to this question

Air assault is just a certificate since it's a pass/fail course.

You don't get the 4 check block course completion report card like you would for other courses (flight school XXI for example).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Air assault is just a certificate since it's a pass/fail course.

You don't get the 4 check block course completion report card like you would for other courses (flight school XXI for example).

Exactly, so you think just having that dropped in PRDA or something?  Its not training that would appear on my SURF and/or vMPF

Exactly, so you think just having that dropped in PRDA or something? Its not training that would appear on my SURF and/or vMPF

I'm not sure what they would do across service.

In the Army you would give it to your S-1 for upload into IPerms at HRC.

If you need a new certificate, I'd try calling the Brigade S1 for the school house at Campbell. I would look up a contact but I'm in the field right now typing this via cell phone internet.