Air Reserve Technician

Guest Trainwreck

Guest Trainwreck

ARTs or people in the know out there-

I have searched high and low to no avail. Maybe I can't operate google or the search function too well, but this topic seems to have limited (zero) coverage. I am currently deployed and my access to my home station CPO is fairly limited. Besides that, they have shown limited knowledge on the very thing they are supposedly experts in (shocking). My questions are very specific so I won't bore TRs and the casual viewer with a long post so please PM if you can assist. Thanks.

TW

ARTs or people in the know out there-

I have searched high and low to no avail. Maybe I can't operate google or the search function too well, but this topic seems to have limited (zero) coverage. I am currently deployed and my access to my home station CPO is fairly limited. Besides that, they have shown limited knowledge on the very thing they are supposedly experts in (shocking). My questions are very specific so I won't bore TRs and the casual viewer with a long post so please PM if you can assist. Thanks.

TW

None of my business, but state reason?

Guest Trainwreck

None of my business, but state reason?

There are quite a few reasons why I want to leave, but the biggest reason is I actually like to fly now and again. From 1 April 10 through 1 April 11 I flew approx. 165 hours...and I fly big grey airplanes. That is not satisfactory in my book. If I were 12-15 years older this job would rock, but I would like to try a few different things before I settle into the life suck that is now the ADT world (Active Duty Technician). Hope that clarifies.