St. Baldrick's is coming...

MKopack

Not sure if this should go under WTF, or as a new topic (or if it should even be posted - Mods, feel free...) and I wasn't even drinking (heavily) when I decided to sign up, but:

Let's get bald for kids with cancer!

You heard it right - I'm shaving my head in solidarity with children who have cancer and typically lose their hair during treatment. When you're already ugly, bald can't be much of a step down, but it is for kids with cancer.

Please join me in Raleigh, NC at the Hibernian Pub (I'll but the first pint) on 27 Feb at the 'shaving chair', or support me and the kids by making a donation at the link below.

Mike's St. Baldrick's Page

In the US, more children die of childhood cancer than any other disease. Please make a donation - $5, $10, whatever you can - on my behalf to support childhood cancer research, so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure - and a chance to keep their own hair.

Made a donation for ya Mike. Best of luck!

Thanks for the donation! Probably no luck involved on my part - all I have to do is sit in the chair. Sort of like basic training, but with Irish beer...

It's the first time I've done something like this, maybe I need to get a Baseops temporary tattoo for the side of my head?

Mike

post-1551-126315687222_thumb.jpg

Edited by MKopack